Today we're going to expand using a fun product...Washi Tape Take II. Last week we used Washi Tape in a really fun card--if you missed it..check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2017/07/quick-awesome-butterfly.html .
Now, isn't that cute and really quick using the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape...this Washi Tape is so easy to use, you can tear it off (or if you're really a neat nick you can cut it with scissors) and it sticks without any extra adhesive! Now that is FAST and not messy--not to mention it only takes a minute to do!
I'm going to give you the directions and then the supply list--you can purchase your supplies in my store using the Shop Now button at the side of the page. Remember, this month there are 2 ways to earn extra bonuses:
First, for each $50 in product that you purchase through my store (just hit the Shop Now button and you are there), Stampin'Up! will email you a $5 coupon that you can spend in August (be sure Stampin'Up! has your current email address)
Second, for each $50 in product that you purchase online using this month's Host code (XSAN44DC) you will receive $5 Stampin' Up! product from me!
Here are the card directions:
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (cardbase)
2, Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 X 5 1/4, adhere to cardbase with multipurpose liquid glue; cut Whisper White cardstock 5 1/8 X 3 7/8, adhere to black layer using liquid glue.
3. Working with the widest Washi Tape, tear off and layer a strip on the long side of the top layer; then working with the next widest, layer a strip on the short side (crossing the layers at the bottom left of the cardbase.
4. Repeat #3 using the next 2 Washi Tape designs; end with the narrowest on the short side (check out the picture for help in layering.)
5. Punch 2 daisies using the Daisy punch from Melan Mambo cardstock. Layer these using dimensionals and attach to card front where the tape crosses (lower left corner) with another dimensional. Punch a 1/2" circle from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and attach to daisy center with liquid glue.
6. Stamp Happy Birthday (Special Celebrations stamp set) in Archival Basic Black ink; attach 3 metallic enamel dots.
Your card is ready for giving...don't forget to do this--that is the last step in card-making--actually sending the card to someone! (Note: if you are not part of Sandi's Birthday Club, email me to join (firstname.lastname@example.org). I received over 50 birthday cards last month! It's truly an experience you don't want to miss!
Here's the supply list. Use the Shop Now button at the side of this page to order your supplies.