Know how to create that layered design effect...yep, it's the Basic Pack 2 Washi Tape...so easy to use--you don't need to scissors-- just tear it off & it looks great. The new Stampin'Up! annual catalog has 4 great new Washi Tape collections---each one has an array of colors that coordinate with our most popular color schemes...select any of the combos to match your project.
I'll give you the step by step to create this card & then the supply list so you can use the Shop Now button at the side of this blog to order your supplies.
Remember, there are two ways to earn freebies in July:
First, when you place an order (online or with me directly) you will receive an email from Stampin'Up! with a $5 coupon that you can spend in August (make sure SU has your current email address---they cannot re-issue these coupons)
Second, when you place an online order through my store --use the Shop Now button at the side of this blog) I will give you $5 worth of Stampin'Up! product for every $50 you purchase in product (excludes shipping/tax IF YOU USE THE CURRENT month HOST CODE XSAN44DC . Note: if you purchase $150 or more, don't use this host code---you will receive the SU Host Rewards instead.
1. Cut Lemon Lime Twist 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (cardbase); use Garden Trellis embossing folder on the front of cardbase.
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/4 X 3 1/4; using strips of washi tape cover the front of this piece....layer the colors and designs in any way that is pleasing to you.(Note: do not adhere washi tape within 1/2" of the edge--we don't want the tape to show on the outer edge of the white)
3. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 3 1/8 X 3 1/8; cut butterfly outline (Move Me thinlets) from center of this piece (sandwich: Magnetic base, Precision base, cardstock, thinlet, standard cutting pad); then run through the Oh My Stars embossing folder. Note: keep the butterfly for later.
4. Adhere the Daffodil cardstock to the white cardstock using dimensionals; tie an 18" piece of 1/8" sheer Old Olive ribbon around the middle of this unit. Adhere unit to the cardfront using multipurpose liquid glue (item: #110755)
5. Stamp "thinking of you" in Tranquil Tide classic ink on Whisper White cardstock; punch out using the Classic Label punch. Adhere to cardfront using mini-dimensionals.
Here's the supply list, order your supplies using the Shop Now button: