Last Tuesday we used a wonderful background stamp Hello Color with no coloring and today we're going to Add Color...but still no coloring! If you missed Tuesday's post check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2017/07/hello-color-without-any-color.html
This is one of those great cards to keep in your stash because it's ready to go for any occasion--birthdays, thank you, thinking of you, get well...any occasion! You just pick your favorite color and create this card with exactly the same supplies--just change your cardstock color.
You don't want to miss any of the posts because we always have some good ideas and helpful hints...if you are not receiving my blog news posts, sign up today and get reminders when new ideas are posted! Here's the link--just sign up now and never miss an new one http://forms.aweber.com/form/49/2046706249.htm
Also, if you want to keep up with the general new--classes, products, sales, etc sign up here http://forms.aweber.com/form/96/1626427396.htm
I'm going to give you the directions to create this card and then the supply list so you can order your supplies through my store by hitting the Shop Now button then you are in my store!
Remember, until 7/31/17 you have 2 ways to earn bonuses!
First, for each $50 in product that you order, Stampin'Up! will email you a $5 coupon that you can spend in August
Second, for each $50 in product that you purchase online through my store and use this month's Hostess code (XSAN44DC) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product.
Here' we go:
1. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card base using multipurpose liquid glue
3. Cut two 2 1/5 X 3 7/8 from Daffodil Delight; stamp background (Hello Color) in Archival Basic Black ink; adhere to card front with liquid glue--see picture.
4. Using Big Shot with the precision base plate--cut out two big butterflies & one small one from Basic Black cardstock (sandwich = Magnetic platform, precision base plate, cardstock, thinlet, standard cutting plate)
5. Adhere big butterflies over image using mini dimensionals; adhere a gold metallic enamal shape to the butterflies. Adhere small butterfly to the card front with glue dots as shown in the picture.
6. Stamp Happy Birthday (Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set) in Archival Basic Black ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock; punch with Classic Label punch and adhere to card front with minidimensionals.
Your card is completed! Send it to someone who needs a lift to their day !
Here's the supply list..use the Shop Now button to shop for your supplies in my store & get your coupons & free product