We've been having some "no color" fun recently and today we're continuing with Hello Color, Without Any Color!
Remember this new stamp set --it's called Hello Color and is an awesome project if you love coloring and have some spare time. However, it is also an awesome design if you don't have a lot of time and if you are not fond of coloring.... Today's project shows you how to use the large beautiful design in your card to add some really lovely interest and keep your stamping and card prep time to a minimum...check this out.
nKeeping the color (or non-color) scheme to black and white you get this really great contrast and some really intricate design with no coloring. Now if you are just itching to color, then you grab your watercolor pencils, markers, blender pens, and acqua painters and go nuts!
I've fallen in love with our new butterfly thinlets...they are in the Move Me set and are really easy to use. The paper bits nearly fall out when the cutting is completed!
I'm going to give you the directions to create this card and then the supply list so you can order your supplies through my store by hitting the Shop Now button and you are in my store!
Remember, until 7/31/17 you have 2 ways to earn bonuses!
First, for each $50 in product that you order, Stampin'Up! will email you a $5 coupon that you can spend in August
Second, for each $50 in product that you purchase online through my store and use this month's Hostess code (XSAN44DC) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product.
OK, let's go! Here are the directions:
1. Cut thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. 3. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 X 2 5/8; cut Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2 X 3 7/8.
3. Stamp the background (Hello Color stampe set) in Archival Basic Black in on the small white piece; adhere this piece fo the black piece using multipurpose liquid glue. Adhere this unit to the top of the card base with liquid glue.
4. Stamp Happy Birthday (Stylized Birthday stamp) in Archival Basic Black in below the unit.
5. Using the Big Shot with the precision base plate--cut out the big butterfly and 2 small ones from Basic Black cardstock (sandwich = Magnetic platform, precision base plate, cardstock, thinlet, standard cutting plate)
6. Adhere the big butterfly over the center of the background image using the mini dimensionals; adhere a silver metallic enamal shape to the butterfly. Adhere the two small butterflies to the card front with glue dots as shown in the picture.
Your card is completed! Now send it to someone to help them celebrate their birthday!
Here's the supply list, use the Shop Now button to shop in my store and get your coupon and free product!