Last Chance for the Eastern Palace Suite Bundle
May 30, 2017
May 31st is the Last Chance for the Eastern Palace Suite Bundle with the accessories and the FREE gifts. The current bundles are loaded with tassels, stickers, Desiger Series Paper, Cardstock, 3 new In Color ink pads, stamps and the truly awesome thinlets. You will receive free pack of the new thick Very Vanilla cardstock and Very Vanilla Envelopes if you order the big bundle (if you order the smaller bundle you receive the new Very Vanilla notecards with envelopes).
This one last project is created with this wonderful bundle of products:
Here is the full product brochure that describes all the products in both bundles Download Eastern_Palace_Flyer_NA. Beware that the smaller bundle does not include the thinlets can be used together or separately in multiple ways--this means there are endless possibilities for your creativity.
Place your order right now so you will get the bundled price as well as those free items..use the Shop Now button at the side of the page to order in my online store.
Below are the instructions for creating this beautiful box--keep in mind that you have 12 different designs in the pack of Designer Series Paper so be sure to look through them all and use your favorite design.
1. Using the Window Box thinlet, cut 2 pieces from your favorite designer paper. Adhere these together (one is the top and one is the bottom) with Tear & Tape.
2. Stamp the decorative circle (Eastern Beauty stamp set) in Lemon Lime Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.
3. Stamp "to think of you is to smile" in Tranquil Tide classic ink in the center of the stamped circle. Stamp the little doohicky (I don't know what else to call this---look at the picture) in Island Indigo Classic ink (Item #126986) below Smile. Add a gold Metallic Enamel dot.
4. Using the Layering Circles, cut out the stamped image.
5. Cut the large flower thinlet from gold glimmer paper.
6. Cut 1/2 X 3 1/4 Tranquil Tide cardstock; cut dovetails in both ends; adhere to box top with multipurpose liquid glue. Adhere the gold flower with dimensionals; top off with the stamped circle also with dimensionals.
Isn't that lovely? Leave me a comment and let me know which designer paper you used to make this box.
Here are the supplies--use the Shop Now button to order yours now--the bundle price for all these products is only available until Wednesday, May 31st.