Stampin'Up!'s Mint Macaron & Bermuda Bay Glimmer Papers
February 24, 2017
It's Freakin' Fabulous Friday with samples of Stampin'Up!'s Mint Macaron & Bermuda Bay Glimmer Papers! Oh my goodness, this stuff is flying off the shelves! Remember Sale-a-bration Freebie items are only available while supplies last. Sale-a-bration ends March 31st-- products are not assured to be available that long.
I promised you two more cards using these new colors, here they are:
Get these new Glimmer Papers free! Use the Shop-Now button, place your order for $50 & select Glimmer Paper Assortment as your Free item!
Don't forget to use this month's Hostess code (763F3N3M) & be in the drawing for $50 Stampin'Up! gift certificate!
Here are the directions for both cards--use the Shop Now button to get free Glimmer Paper Assortment:
Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper card:
1. Cut Pool Party cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4.
2. Cut Bermuda Bay glimmer paper 3 3/4 X 5- using the large dragonfly thinlet, cut dragonfly from center of this piece. (sandwich: Big Shot, Magnetic platform, Precision Base plate, glimmer paper, thinlet, standard cutting pad) Keep the leftover as the next layer of the card (note: trim out larger leftover areas.) Adhere the glimmer rim to the card front using glue dots.
3. Cut Shimmery White cardstock 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; sponge outer edges with Pool Party classic ink. Adhere to the top of Glimmer Paper using glue dots. Adhere the dragonfly to this layer with dimensional.
4. Stamp "Celebrate" (Beautiful You stamp set) in Archival Black ink. Adhere 3 rhinestones around the dragonfly
Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper Card
1. Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (cardbase)
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4 X 5; adhere to cardbase using multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut Succulent Designer Series Paper 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; adhere to the card front using liquid glue.
4. Cut Mint Macaron Glimmer paper 3 1/2 X 2 1/2; using the large Butterflies thinlet, cut out butterfly (sandwich: same as above), Adhere butterfly to the card front using glue dots.
5. Stamp "happy birthday" (Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set) in Archival Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock; punch with Classic Label punch--adhere this to a 1/2 X 1 3/4" Mint Macaron Glimmer paper with glue dots; adhere sentiment to bottom of the cardfront with glue dots.
6. Adhere 3 Rhinestones around the butterfly.
Now here's your supply list: