Stampin'Up! New Freebie Stamp Set called Reverse Words
February 27, 2017
Now that I've used up my Free Glimmer Paper (not to worry, I've more ordered), I want to show you one of Stampin'Up! New Freebie Stamp Sets called Reverse Words. It's a 2 stamp set but really pretty cool when you start playing around with it!
Here's the card--speaking of quick and easy--well, maybe I didn't say that but you know I do love to do stuff that is quick and easy, right?
See how that "hooray" just fits in the sea scene from the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper stack? That stamp was just meant to be used there. Then with the seagulls added at the top--you are pretty much done! And what a fantastic card--this is great for everyone--kids, guys, teens, gals, co-w0rkers--you name it--it will work!
If you haven't seen all 3 of the new SAB Freebies, download the brochure here Download SAB_2017_2nd Release_US
To get this very useful new stamp set (Reverse Words), you simply use the Shop Now button at the top of the page (this puts you in my store), place your order (for every $50 in Stampin'Up! product you can select a Sale-a-bration free item).
Don't forget, Sale--a-bration ends March 31st--but all Freebies may not be available that long! Only while supplies last!
AND don't forget to use this month's Host Code (763F3N3M) to be entered in the drawing for a $50 Stampin'Up Gift Certificate!
Here are the directions for creating this simple card and the supply list follows:
1. Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (cardbase).
2. Cut Island Indigo cardstock 4 X 5 1/2; adhere to cardbase with multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut the seascape design (Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper stack) at 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
4. Stamp Hooray in Early Espresso Classic Ink at the bottom of the DSP; stamp the seagulls (High Tide stamp set Item#143006) in Archival black ink.
5. Wrap a 24"piece of linen thread twice around the card front and tie in a bow.
Your card is complete! Check out the other scenes in the DSP stack--they are awesome!
Here's the supply list for the card--use the Shop Now button to place your order in my store and you can select the Reverse Words as your Free item when you place a $50 (or more ) order.