DIY 5 Minute Card with No Coloring Inside the Lines!
January 31, 2017
Here's a great DIY 5 Minute Card with No Coloring Inside the Lines! Confused?
The Inside the Lines is a wonderful Designer Series Paper that is absolutely FREE when you purchase $50 in product from Stampin'Up! (this is Sale-a-bration and is on until 3/31/17). FREE is only one part of what is so wonderful about this paper.
The other wonderful thing is that if you LIKE to color---it's all about coloring. BUT, if you don't like to color, this designer paper is also wonderful...look at this card:
In this card I used the very center of one of the pages, but if you don't want to go to the trouble of cutting out the center---just start at any corner and cut out a random piece of the designer paper...here's what you get when you do that:
How can you get the Inside the Lines paper free? If you purchase the products used to create these cards--you earn the FREEBIE from the SAB mini catalog.
Here are 3 ways:
Bundle 1: Thick White Cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Petal Burst embossing folder, Classic Label punch, Dimensionals, glue Dots, multipurpose glue, Metallic Enamel shapes ($65.75)
Bundle 2: Bundle 1 above + Special Reason Clear Mount stamp Set ($85.75)
Bundle 3: Bundle 1 above + Special Reason Clear Mount BUNDLE ($111.50--this bundle earns 2 FREE items.
All of these products are shown below in the Supply list--use the Shop Now button at the top of the page and order your "bundle" today!
Here are the directions to create these cards--in less than 5 minutes:
1. Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11 inches; score the long side at 5 1/2" (card base)
2. Dry emboss the card base front with the Petals Burst embossing folder
3. Cut a piece of the designer paper 3 X 3. Note: to cut the exact center flower: cut at 4 1/2" from one outer edge. Then cut at 4 1/2 from the opposite outer edge-->yields a 3" strip--cut at 4 1/2" from each end.
4. Adhere this to a 3 1/4" square of Basic Black cardstock using multipurpose liquid glue.
5. Adhere this unit to a 3 3/8" square of Silver Glimmer paper using glue dots. Adhere this unit to the upper part of the card base using dimensionals. Adhere a silver Metallic Enamel Shape to the center of the center flower, or multiple flowers if you used a random square of the DSP.
6. Stamp "wishing you a beautiful day" (Special Reason stamp set) in Archival Black ink on a piece of white cardstock; punch out with the Classic Label punch. Using dimensionals adhere this to the lower front of the card base under the DSP square (see picture).
Your DIY 5 minute card is complete!
Here's the supply list---use the Shop Now button at the top of the page to order your supplies: