If you checked in Monday, you saw a really fun and quick way to create your own Emerald Envy glimmer paper using the Stampin'Up! Emerald Envy glitter Emboss powder. Today we're using that same powder and we're creating perfect Emerald Envy stripes on a cute tag. Take a look:
Here's how we create those perfect stripes and that glitter will not fall off!
1. Cut a piece of Shimmery white cardstock 2 X 4 (this is your tag base)
2. Use the Scallop Tag Topper punch on one end of the tag base
3. Using Tear and Tape, lay down 3 evenly spaced strips of tape across the bottom of the tag--use your paper snipt to cut the tape so you have nice straight sides. Remove the tape covering (use your fingernail or the piercing tool).
4. Sprinkle liberally with Emerald Envy Glitter Emboss powder, tap off excess gently. Heat with heat gun until set. Hint: watch the powder--it will shimmer slightly when it is set and it will be slightly darker. Now you have 3 great perfect stripes.
5. Stamp Wishing You a Sweet Season in Real Red Classic Ink above the stripes. Adhere 3 silver Metallic Enamel shapes (see picture for placement).
6. Cut a 12" piece of Red Stitched Satin ribbon and loop through the top hole of the tag.
Your DIY tag is completed--and that glitter will not fall off! Enjoy
Here's the supply list...use the Shop Now button at the top of the page and order your supplies today: