Holiday Mini Sneak Peak Gift Tag
August 30, 2016
I'm sure you've all peeked inside the new Stampin'Up! Holiday mini catalog and have been wowed by all the great designs in there. I decided to give you a couple of sneak peaks this week while we are waiting to place our first official orders on September 1st!
The first peak is a "cute as a button" gift tag using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set with matching punch:
Isn't that just the cutest? I'm going to give you the step by step directions so you can keep them (or come back when you order the supplies) and be ready to create when you get your products! Here we go:
1. Cut a piece of Marina Mist cardstock 4 3/4 X 2; cut the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch--this is your tag base. Cut a piece of silver glitter ribbon about 14"and loop through the hole at the top.
2. Cut a piece of Shimmery white cardstock 3 X 1 3/8; cut V's in both short ends.
3. Use the embossing buddy on this piece, stamp Warm Wishes in Versamark ink, sprinkle with Silver embossing powder and heat with Heat Tool until shiny. Adhere to bottom of tag base with dimensionals.
4. Stamp the eskimo in Archival Black ink on a piece of shimmery white cardstock. Using Aquapainter color with Marina Mist ink and Real Read ink. Use the Clear Wink of Stella on the fur trim. Punch out with the Cookie Cutter punch and adhere to the tag using dimensionals.
5. Adhere 3 rhinestones to the tag bags--see the picture for positioning.
Your tag is completed! Isn't that just the cutest!
Here's the supply list--use the Shop Now button at the top of the page to order your supplies: Note: the Holiday mini items are available to order on September 1st. If you want to place your order now--call 410 836 8016 or email [email protected] and I will place it for you on September 1st.