Have someone in your life that you want to make that special card for? Here's little beauty that can fill that bill:
We're using some of the super retiring items like the Stampin'Up! Tea Lace Doilies, Hand-picked framelits, 2 1/2 circle punch and the Dozen Thoughts stamp set. You'll want to get these before they are all gone--these items are now only available while supplies last--even the stamp set.
I'm going to give you the step by step directions and following that is the supply list:
- Cut Wild Wasabi cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (cardbase)
- Cut Garden Green 5 X 3 3/4; adhere to cardbase front using multipurpose liquid glue
- Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 3 5/8 X4 7/8; dry emboss with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder and the Big Shot.
- Add the doily to the Mint layer folding under about 3/4" on the left side--adhere in place with liquid glue--keep the glue to the center solid portion of the doily. Glue this layer to the card front with liquid glue.
- Using the 2 1/2 circle punch, punch a circle from Whisper White cardstock; stamp the flowers from Awesomely Artistic stamp set in Archival Black ink on the circle. Color leaves and flowers with Wild Wasabi and Melan Mambo markers. Adhere this circle to the center of the doily using liquid glue.
- Using the rectangular stake (Handpicked framelits) cut the image from Mint Macaron cardstock; cut white cardstock 3/4 X 1 1/4"; stamp Wish Big (Dozen Thoughts) with Archival Black ink; adhere to top of stake using liquid glue.
- Using about 18" linen thread, cut in half and using the 2 strands, tie around the stake neck and in a bow. Adhere the stake to the card using dimensionals
- Adhere small rhinestones to 3 flower centers
Your card is completed! Isn't it lovely--now who's that special person you are sending it to! Actually while you are making it--why not make 4-6 of them to have on hand.
Here's the supply list--use the Shop Now button right now to purchase your supplies to create this card: