More simple and cute cards with minimal supplies
February 26, 2016
Tuesday we designed some really cute cards using minimal supplies. One of the supplies is the Brights Color Collection Designer Series Paper...this is an awesome supply because of the amount of material you have and it coordinates beautifully with the Brights cardstock.
I wanted to try another design with another of the Brights colors in the designer paper--so today we are using the Daffodil Delight color. The only extra supply item you'll need for this design is a pack of Basic Rhinestones (#118246). All of the other supplies you already have from Tuesday's card.
Here the new design:
Here are the directions for the card. Following the directions is the list of supplies you'll need.
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score at 4 1/4 on the long side.
- Cut 3 pieces of Daffodil designer paper 1 3/4 X 2 7.8, Use 3 different designs on each card. Adhere these to the upper part of the white card base using liquid glue leaving approximately 1/16" white border.
- Using the Petite Petals punch, punch out 7 small flowers from the Daffodil cardstock. (If you like the 3D effect, lay the flower on the punch mat and using a stylus, press down gently in the center). Add a small rhinestone to the center of each flower.
- Using glue dots, adhere these flowers to the lower edge of the designer paper. See picture
- Stamp your greeting in Archival Black in in the center of the white portion of the card front. (Grretings from Sassy Salutations work great for this card).
Now you are done! Create more using different colors--you'll have a great stash in no time.
Use the Shop Now button at the top of the page to order the supplies you need: