Hope you enjoyed Tuesday's Quick and Easy card. Today we're going to create another DIY card using some of the same supplies as Tuesday so you can maximize your supplies on hand. We're using the Stampin'Up! Birthday Blooms stamp set and the Birthday Bouquet Designer series paper.
Here's the #2 card:
Here are the directions:
- Cut a piece of thick white cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 and score the long side at 4 1/4 (this is the card base).
- Cut a piece of white dotted mint (Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper) 4 1/4 X 5 1/2; adhere this to the card front using multipurpose liquid glue
- Stamp the big flower image (Birthday Blooms stamp set) in Archival Black ink near the center of the designer paper.
- Cut a piece of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper 4 X 3/4, cut V's in both ends and adhere this approximately 1"from the bottom of the card base using glue dots. Tie a piece of white baker's twine around the card front in a bow (approximately 16"piece of baker's twine).
- Using Watermelon Wonder Stampin Write marker, color "happiest", using Mint Macaron marker color 'of', and using Blushng Bride marker color 'Birthdays to you.' Stamp this on a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock. Using the Tags & Labels frameit (the one that fits around the verse), cut out the verse and adhere to the card front using dimensionals.
- Punch a Petite Petal from scrap Blushing Bride cardstock and adhere to the lower left of the verse using a glue dot; adhere a large rhinestone to the center of the flower. Add another large and a medium rhinestone to the card front--see picture for placement
You are done! Another easy card that is really pretty and easily adaptable to use with other designer series papers and stamp sets!
Here's the Supply List--use the Shop Now button to purchase the supplies you need to create this card