Isn't this a pretty little tag--a great Christmas wish, and when the gift is opened, the recipient can hang this sentiment on the tree as a reminder of your thoughtfulness....they will feel treasured and you will feel creative and appreciated throughout the holiday season.
I'm going to give you directions to create this little gem and then I'll give you the supply list for the items you'll need to make it.
Here's how you create this:
1. Punch a 3/8" scalloped circle from Very Vanilla cardstock.
2. Rub the surface of the cardstock with your embossing buddy, then stamp "wishing you a sweet season"(from Oh What Fun stamp set) in versamark ink, sprinkle with gold embossing powder, heat with the heat tool.
3. Punch an itty bitty star from Garden Green cardstock and adhere to back of poinsettia button with a glue dot to look like leaves peeking out from the side. Adhere the poinsettia button with a glue dot (see photo) to the stamped image. Punch a 1/4"circle from gold glimmer paper with the handheld punch--you'll have to find the circle in the trap door under the punch....adhere this to the button center with a glue dot.
4. Punch a 2 1/2 circle from Cucumber Crush cardstock. In the top of the circle, punch a 1/8" hole and thread an 8"piece of gold cording through this and tie in a knot (this is the hanger).
5. Adhere the stamped image to the Cucumber circle with dimenionals.
You are done! Enjoy.
Here's the list of supplies you'll need--you can order them through the Shop Now button: