Minitreat bag - Stampin'Up! directions and supply list
September 29, 2015
Don't you feel special when you receive a gift that is beautifully wrapped? Doesn't it make you feel special?
This little gift bag is featured on page 24 of the Stampin'Up! Holiday mini catalog.Here are the directions and a supply list...isn't this beautiful? This bag size is perfect for a gift card or for filling with sweet treats or small gifts like earrings.
Here's the directions to create this bag and following the directions is the supply list:
1. Cut 2 bag pieces from gold foil (each approximately 6 X 6") using the Minitreat bag thinlet die. Dry emboss these pieces with Gently Falling embossing folder. Fold on the score lines and adhere the flaps using Tear and Tape.
2. Cut a 2 1/2 X 4 piece of fir & pinecone designer paper (Winter Wonderland Designer Series paper); cut a V in the bottom and adhere to the center bag front using Tear and Tape,
3. Cut a 2 1/2 X 2 piece of black striped vellum (Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum stack) and adhere to designer paper strip on bag approximately 1/2 inch from the top edge using glue dots.
4. Cut 1 1/4 X 2 1/2 white cardstock, stamp snowflakes (Wonderland stamp set) using any black ink; adhere this to center of the striped vellum.
5. Cut 4 X 5/8 piece of white cardstock, stamp Äll is calm, all is bright" (Wonderland stamp set) in versamark, sprinkle with gold embossing powder, heat with heat tool until shiny gold. Cut V's in each end and adhere to bag front (see picture) with dimensionals.
6. Glue Wooden snowflake element to bag front using glue dot (see picture for placement) and adhere an Iced Rhinestone Embellishment (#139637) or a Rhinestone to center of snowflake.
You are done! Someone will feel very special receiving this little gift bag filled with goodies or with a gift card.
Here's the supply list for creating this bag