This is the Baker's Box Santa Snack Pack that some of you lucky stampers have (or will on Saturday) receive at the Stampin'Up! Holiday Mini catalog debut! Isn't it cute? And it's so easy....I'm going to show you how to make these little cuties below and then you can order the supplies to make them yourself!
This is a view from the top so you can see the details on the stamped tag:
OK, here we go:
1. Using the Baker's Box framelit, cut 2 pieces from Real Red cardstock; adhere the 2 pieces with Tear & Tape on the side tabs and the bottom. Punch 2 holes in the front and in the back top tabs with the 1/4"hand held punch--holes should be about 1" apart (this is for the ribbon later)
2. Cut 1 X 3" strip from Black Glimmer paper (isn't this paper awesome!) and attach to the front of the Baker's boc with glue dots. Using the 2 label framelits in the Bakers box, cut the belt buckle from the Silver glimmer paper--see how the 2 label framelits fit concentrically. Adhere this buckle over the center of the belt using glue dots.
3. Stamp "Making Spirits Bright" (Among the Branches Stamp set) in Cucumber Crush ink on a piece of scrap white cardstock and punch out with 2"circle punch. Add a couple of rhinestones on each side of the verse.. Punch a 2 3/8" scallop circle from a piece of Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper. Adhere the stamped image to this with dimensionals.
4. Punch a 1/8" circle (hand held punch) in the top of the scalloped circle and using 12" of the silver cord tie the tag around the stick of a big green lollipop..
5. Fill this little snack pack with goodies and using an 18" piece of white satin ribbon, thread through the front and back holes made in the top handles and tie in a bow. Insert the lollipop stick through the center of the handles and through the goodies in the bag!
You are done----enjoy! Let me know how you are using this terrific set of framelits! What arey ou making with it?
Order your supplies to make these little snack packs today by using the Shop Now button---here's the supply list: