Today I'm showing you a great card that is really good for many "card-sending" occasions. The major stamp set is Stampin'Up!'s new Awesomely Artistic set...complete with dragonflies. If you'd like to create this card, I'm providing you with instructions and a supply list too.
Here's how to create this card:
1 Cut Tip Top Taupe cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 (score at 4 1/4 on the long side) this is the cardbase; cut another piece of Taupe cardstock at 5 1/4 X 4.
2. Stamp this last piece with Hardwood using Tip Top Taupe classic ink; also (while you have the ink open, stamp the 2 dragon flies (from Awesomely Artistic set). Attach this to the card front using dimensionals.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock approximately 3 1/2 X 3 1/2; using the Circle Collection framelit that is approximately 3 1/8"in diameter, cut out a circle of cardstock.
4. Stamp the flower bunch (Awesomely Artistic) in Stazon; color with aquapainter using Watermelon Wonder and Old Olive Classic Inks). Attach this to the right side of the cardfront using multipurpose liquid adhesive (#110755).
5. Cut a piece of Watermelon cardstock 1 X 4 1/4 and adhere to card front--see picture for placement.
6. Cut a piece of white cardstock 4 X 3/4; cut a dovetail in the left end, adhere over watermelon stripe using dimensionals.
7. Adhere a Very vintage button to the right side of the strips using glue dots; tie a bow using 2 strips (each 8") of linen thread and adhere to button middle using glue dots.
You are done! Enjoy
Here are the supplies you can purchase now using the Shop Now button: