Isn't that gorgeous...and it only takes a couple of minutes to create this beauty because the designer paper does all that hard work for us. This paper is designed from a painting that has been transformed into this gloriously rich set of papers...each of the six designs is a stand-alone piece. In class this past weekend the ladies thought it was reminiscent of Monet's work.
I have to say that it was very difficult for me to make that first cut--once I accomplished the first cut and saw how awesome it looked on the actual card I was ok with the cutting. So I completely understand the angst of that first cut! (My recommendation is to purchase 2 packs---one to "keep" so I'll always have it and the other one to actually use.) Some day I might be able to cut into that first pack but today I just need to know I own it. (If you are not a conn0isseur of Designer Paper you will most likely not understand how I feel about "ownership"--LOL)
I will give you the step by step directions for creating this lovely simple card and they I'll provide the supply list. Hit the Shop Now button or click on one of the product images and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now and you can create this card yourself.
Remember, when you place an online order if you use this month's Host Code (9EAGCTMM) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Also, remember if you want to join the new In Color club you must do that before 6/30/19...check out the details here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2019/06/get-the-new-stampinup-in-colors-on-a-budget.html
Directions for card:
1. Cut Blushing Bride cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Shimmery White cardstock 5 1/8 X 3 7/8, adhere to card base front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Perennial Essence designer paper (pick your favorite pattern) 3 3/4 X 5; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
4. Using Wink of Stella, highlight the brushstrokes on a few of the flowers (you can't see this in the picture)---this will bring those flowers to life.
5. Cut 'Happy' from Sparkle Glimmer paper (die from Word Wishes die set); adhere to card front with liquid glue. Add 3 pink rhinestones (Noble Peacock rhinestones) around Happy.
Your card is complete and ready for sending--you'll definitely get raves about this one.
Supplies: Click on one of the product images below and order your supplies now to create this beauty: