Today we're creating More Easy Beauty with Stampin'Up! New Seasons of Chic Bundle.
If you missed the card we designed on Tuesday click here to check it out https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/05/easy-beauty-with-stampinup-season-of-chic-bundle.html
There are 20 cards & envelopes in the Texture Chic Memories & More Cards and Envelopes ($12). This gives you a ton of opportunities to create gorgeous designs without designing the entire card front. The muted tones of Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Soft Succulent & Soft Suede form the basis for your own designs. No longer do you need to work from scratch but rather you can get right to the fun part of stamps, dies, & layering!
A closer look...
Can you guess what my latest favorite specialty paper might be? Yep, the Distressed Gold Specialty--it's fairly thin like a designer paper so it die cuts like a charm--and the there's a bit of texture to it by touch and visually. I cut the distressed grid from this paper as well as the Petal Pink shell overlay....absolutely stunning!
The stamped shells in this card are 2-step stamps--for the upper right shell we used pool party for the base shell & Coastal Cabana for the overlay...this gives you the visual depth to the shell. For the lower right shell I used Crumb Cake for the base shell &Soft Suede for the overlay.
Because the base card is ready to go you can achieve this design in about 15 minutes---and don't we all have times when we need a super card but we have little time. Keep a pack of these ready to go cards and envelopes.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (99ZW7X3Q) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Die cut the distressed grid (Chic Dies) from Distressed Gold Specialty paper; adhere to card front with glue.
2. Stamp 'thanks' (Texture Chic) in Stazon Saddle Brown ink.
3. Die cut base shell from Petal Pink cardstock; die cut shell overlay from Distressed Gold paper--adhere to shell base with glue.
4. Stamp the shell base in Pool Party ink on Basic White cardstock; stamp the overlay in Coastal Cabana.
*Stamp the shell base in Crumb Cake ink on Basic White cardstock; stamp the overlay in Soft Suede.
*Die cut both stamped images
*Adhere the Pool shell with one dimensional at the top; adhere the Petal Pink shell with glue; adhere the Crumb Cake shell the 2 dimensionals
5. Cut two 10" lengths of Crumb Cake twine, tie in a double bow and adhere under the pink shell with a glue dot.
6. Adhere 1 large Opal on the right and two small Opals on the left--see photo for placement.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today!