We are creating with the Mini Curvy Keepsake die...it's a single piece die that simply folds together--no gluing...just folding. This little cutie has a window so you can see you'll be receiving (in mine) a lovely piece of chocolate! The best part is that once you remove the chocolate for yourself...you can re-gift the holder with a treat from you and the gift keeps giving! Doesn't get any better, right?
I'll give you the directions for the tags followed by the Supply List. Remember if you place an online order and use this month's Host Code (KZ4ZW9AH) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Remember Sandi's Super Santa Sales last year? Well Sandi is having another one soon! Keep watch--the only way you'll be in on the sale is if you are on my Mailing list--I will NOT be posting the sale here on my blog...so if you are not on my mailing list you need to sign up now--click on the button and sign up right now!
Plus, Stampin'Up! is having their Extravaganza sale November 20, 21, 22. The brochure for this sale can be downloaded here Download Extravaganza. And, for you savvy shoppers....if you are signed up for my newsletter you'll see that you can double dip on the savings on those 3 days with Sandi's Super Santa Sale...but you have to be signed up for my newsletter to get those savings!
1. Cut 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 piece of designer paper (Come to Gather Designer Series Paper); cut the Mini Curvy Keepsake box---note, since this has score lines do not use the Precision Base plate--use the Magnetic platform. Fold on the score lines.
2. Using the 1 1/8 scalloped circle punch punch out a circle on one of the sides with the handle. From a Window Sheet punch a 1 3/8" scalloped circle with that punch. Adhere the window circle to the inside of the box covering the 1 1/8" circle opening with glue dots--be careful not to let the glue dots show through the window sheet opening.
3. Add your treat and close the box folding the other 2 side over the handles.
4. Stamp "for you" in Pretty Peacock ink (#150083) on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with the tear drop die (Minicurvykeepsake dies); cut out the sprig (Minicurvy keepsake dies) from a scrap of Gold Glimmer paper; adhere to tag with glue dot. Adhere 3 Peacock Rhinestones (you choose the colors you like).
5. Cut 12" Whisper White twine, fold in half and loop through the handle, tie in a bow.
Your treat is ready for giving! Don't miss the next 5 blog posts to see what other treat's we'll be creating!
Supply List: Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now: