Today we're Creating Another Beauty Using Stampin'Up!Translucent Florals Bundle & Secret to Great Images! Tuesday we released the December Free Card Kit using this set--if you missed it check it out here Click here to view the FREE Card Kit Info
These stunning images are created with millions of tiny dots....when stamping you may encounter larger dots at times. This doesn't detract from the image but if you prefer smaller dots...here are 4 Secrets to great images.
*Use ink pad that is not super inked (too much ink gets into the spaces & coalesces into larger dots)
*If your ink pad is heavily inked, use "stamp off" technique to remove a bit of the ink before stamping final image.
*When inking stamp--don't push stamp into ink pad--use the tap, tap, tap technique (not pound, pound, pound)--this loads stamp with sufficient ink but not overloading.
*When stamping image--use only moderate pressure--don't squish stamp onto cardstock--moderate pressure delivers just right amount of ink.
The background for this card is lightly textured with the Timeworn Type embossing folder & a lovely design from Inked Botanicals DSP to layer the stamped die cut images. The bit of gold shine is a sprig found in the Magical Meadow die set. Lastly it's "tied" all together with the Calypso braided twine (NOT carrying over --nab it now!).
Stop back next Tuesday to contnue our 6 Weeks of Christmas--Week 4!
*Place order using special host code (F4FMBFCA or click BLUE LINK click here to shop under this host code) you'll receive the free December card kit with $35 order or a $50 order also receive a packet of embellishments.
*Use this month's regular host code () earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Petal Pink 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2; run front through Timeworn Type folder.
2. Cut Calypso Coral 1/2 X 4 1/4 & 1 X 4 1/4; adhere to card front--see sample
3. Cut Very Vanilla 3 X 4; adhere over Calypso strips (see sample)
4. Cut Calypso design (Inked Botanicals DSP) 2 1/4 X 3--adhere to center of Vanilla.
5. Stamp full flower in Calypso Coral ink & leaf stem in Garden Green on Very Vanilla CS; die cut. Adhere leaves to DSP & add flower with dimensionals.
6. Die cut 4 "fingered" center from Distressed Gold paper, adhere to flower center.
7. Die cut sprig (Magical Meadows Dies) from Gold Foil; adhere over leaf stem.
8. Stamp verse in black on 3/8 X 2 Vanilla; adhere with dimensionals.
9. Cut approximately 7" Calypso Braided Twine, tie in bow, adhere with glue dot over stem.
10. Adhere 2 small Brushed gold dots to the left of the flower--see sample.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on image below ---shop now!