Today we're Designing Another All Occasion Card Using Stampin'Up! Full of Love Stamp Set. Tuesday we used this same set to create a real beauty--if you missed it check it out here...https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/08/creating-a-quick-all-occasion-card-wtih-stampinup-full-of-love-stamp-set.html
Here's today creations...
While we are checking out the close up view take a look at that Freesia border...doesn't that coordinate superbly with the flowers in the bouquet. That is one of the Delicate Edges borders in the catalog--it's a great set of 4 borders that have lots of variety and will complement most any stamp set.
You've probably notice the little gold flower trinkets popping their heads amongst the blooms. These are the new flower trinkets from the annual catalog & have become one of my favorite 'go to' embellishments (well, ok, iridescent rhinestones are #1 right now but these are a very close second)!
By adding a couple of small gold foil butterflies flitting around our flowers we've tied into the trinkets & also have given the suggestion of motion in our design.
The "hello there" greeting (one of the greeting in this set) is a super All Occasion verse. Using today's design and the one we created Tuesday--you'll have a wonderful set of cards in your stash. You can vary the colors and try out different combos for your bouquets to coordinate with your new colors.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Stop back next Tuesday & see what we're creating then!
Remember: If you use this month's host code (CHF62MN3) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8; run through Timber embossing folder; adhere to card front with glue.
3. Cut 1 X 5 3/8 Fresh Freesia cardstock, die cut flower border; adhere to bottom of card with glue.
4. Die cut large scalloped circle from Basic White cardstock; stamp image with Memento ink
*Color with Light/Dark Fresh Freesia, Light Daffodil Delight & Light Shaded Spruce Blends
*Adhere 3 gold flower trinkets
*Adhere small iridescent rhinestone in center of large flower
*Add Wink of Stella to envelope
*Adhere circle to card front with dimensionals
5. Die cut 2 fmall butterflies from gold foil (Daffodil dies); adhere to card with glue dots (see photo).
6. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 2 1/4 X 5/8; stamp 'hello there' with black ink; adhere verse to card with dimensionals
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!