It's here--New Sale-a-bration product - Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper! Plus there's a lovely stamp set that coordinates with it and forms a bundle! This designer paper you can see has some really gorgeous designs...my fav is the floral pattern which you can see in this card---it's so lovely that I don't want to cover it up--so I use just a small greeting to let all its beauty show through.
The full brochure with first & second release Sale-a-bration products is downloadable here Download 20190215_SAB19-2_en-US
And...remember---March 1st - 31st we will have some brand new products that you can purchase--that coordinate with the Sale-a-bration freebies...that brochure is downloadable here Download 03.01.19_FLYER_Q1_OOP_US--these products also are only available for sale for the month of March or as long as supplies last.
I'll give you the directions for the card followed by the Supply List. Click on the Shop now button or on one of the product images below & you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now before they run out of stock.
*For each $50 in product that you purchase you can select a free item from the Sale-a-bration mini (beginning Friday 2/15 you can also select from the second product release). (Note: 3 items require a $100 purchase--the Painted Season bundle is a $100 free item).
*If you place an online order and use this months' host code (6ESMM4AR) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1.Cut Calypso cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Early Espresso cardstock 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut designer paper (Painted Seasons) 3 1/2 X4 3/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
4. Stamp "For Your Birthday" in Stazon Jet Black ink on Petal Pink cardstock (item #146985); punch out with 1 1/2 circle punch. Attach to card front with dimensionals.
5. Tie a 9" piece of Calypso Coral ribbon in a bow and glue dot above the sentiment. Adhere a Frosted Flower below the sentiment on the circle.
6. Use Wink of Stella on the darkest flowers to sparkle it up a bit!
Your card is ready for sending.
Supply List: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now to create these beauties: