So isn't that cute! We're using the Mini Curvy Keepsake dies...there's just one piece to this cutie for the base. I stamped the Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Buffalo Check and Pumpkin Pie ink--it adds just that awesomeness that makes him special. That little face comes from the Hello Harvest stamp set--and the tag is also from that set--using the Ornate Frames to cut out the sentiment.
I'll give you the step by step directions for this treat holder and that is followed by the Supply list so you can order what you need to create these cuties yourself!
*The Designer Series Paper sale is going on until September 30th. Download the brochures here Download 09.19_DSP_FLYER_US (1).
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (S6BF9NEB) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock; Stamp with Buffalo check stamp (#151372) in Pumpkin Pie ink; cut out curvy box with the Mini Curvy Keepsake die.
2. Stamp the face in Stazon Jet Black ink.
3. At this point pop in you treat to the middle of the cut out. With a bone folder gently curve the box sides; fold together the 2 sides with the "handles" then hook the other 2 sides over the "handles" so it looks like this.
4. Stamp "Hey, There, Pumpkin!" in Stazon on Daffodil Delight cardstock; cut out with the Ornate Label die. Thread 2 pieces of 12" linen thread that are folded in half through the hole in the label. Thread the ends through the "fold loop." Tie the ends in a bow around the "handle."
5. Punch 2 leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstock with the leaf punch (Every Season punch pack); adhere near the 'handle" with glue dots.
Your treat is ready for giving!
Here's the supply list, click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!