Today I'm going to show you how to Get a "burst" of Color with Stampin'Up! Berry Burst Ink and Painted Seasons bundle! But..this wasn't my original post...I was simply going to show you a lovely tag for a gift you are presenting--a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates, or simply a balloon--any gift is more wonderful special if you add just a touch of personalization.
The story began using the new Sale-a-bration bundle (Painted Seasons)--the stamp & designer paper...so far, I was on track. But if you know me you know that sparkle is my middle name & it's not done til it sparkles. So after stamping that lovely flower in Berry Burst ink (this is retiring) and though awesome--I added Wink of Stella & to my utter surprise...the Berry Burst color just burst off the paper! I couldn't believe it was the same image....look at this--see the one petal on which I use the Wink?
After it dries most of the detail is still visible although, as you know, Wink does bleed the color a bit so some of the minute detail is lost. But look at the final result & let me know if you miss it!
The Four Seasons bundle (stamp set and designer series paper) is a freebie during Sale-a-bration (in effect until March 31st). The framelits (Four Seasons framelits) are for sale during Sale-a-bration.
I'll give you the simple directions to create this tag & below that is the supply list--use the Shop Now button or click on one of the images to order your supplies!
*When you purchase $50 in product you can select a free item from Stampin'Up! (this is a reward)
*If you order ONLINE and use this month's host code (MN3BV2BR) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 4 1/2 X 2; punch top with Scalloped Tag Topper punch and thread about 12" of silver/white twine through hole.
2. Cut 1 1/2 X 2 Painted Season designer paper; adhere to bottom with liquid glue.
3. Stamp 2 flowers on Shimmery paper, cut with framelit, color with Wink of Stella; adhere to top with dimensionals.
4. Stamp 2 small leaves on Shimmery paper, cut with framelit, color with Wink; add to flower with glue dots.
5. Stamp For You (Beauty Abounds set) in Versamark (use Buddy before stamping); add Black embossing powder; heat with Heat Tool until shiny.
6. Tie 6" Berry Burst ruffled ribbon around middle.
Your tag is ready for giving!
Supply list: click on one of the images and order your supplies through my store: