The base is already created for you---it's Stampin'Up! Coffin Treat Box...they are already cut and scored--all you do is attach the tabs with glue dots or Tear & Tape and they are ready to decorate. The decoration is also quick--I used the Spooktacular bundle (we used this Tuesday, if you missed it, check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2019/09/lets-make-a-treat-bag.html
I'll give you the step by step directions below and following that is a list of supplies you'll need. Just click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now.
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (S6BF9NEB) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
*The Designer Series Paper Sale is only going on until 9/30--download the brochure here Download 09.19_DSP_FLYER_US and order yours.
1. Adhere all the tabs for the top and bottom of a coffin with glue dots (or use Tear and Tape #138995).
2. Stamp the sinister guy (Spooktacular Bash) in Memento Ink (#132708) on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with die (Ornate Frames). Color outside the guy with Light Highland Heather Blend and go over the guys coat with Wink of Stella. Color his face with Soft Seafoam Blend (#148057).
3. Cut the small ornate frame from Silver Glimmer paper; adhere the stamped image to the front of the frame with glue dots.
4. Adhere this to the coffin front with Dimensionals. Adhere a skull & crossbones enamel shape above this.
5. Cut approximately 18" Black Scalloped Edge ribbon, wrap around coffin and tie a bow where the ends meet.
6. Stamp 'creepy' in Stazon Jet Black ink on Granny Apple Green carstock; cut out with framelit Ornate Frames); punch hole in end of frame. Cut 12" Whisper White Twine and thread through hole, tie around black bow.
Your treat box is ready for filling with treats and for giving! Enjoy
Supply list: Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now.