Today we're exploring Antiquing Tin Tile with a Twist. The tin tile embossing folder is one of the favorites this fall in the Stampin'Up! Holiday mini catalog...here's what it looks like with no embellishment (I used the new Galvanized Metallic paper)
But....if you know me at all you know that I love things that sparkle and shine....(you're thinking, did she really have to say that--the world knows!). You will notice that when you sponged with the ink it looks really cool and "old," however, that did tone down the slight shine on the galvanized paper. So I thought....let's shine it back up a bit. I painted the tin tile image with Champagne Mist Shimmer paint...and behold a lovely sparkly shine added a bit of zip to the card again...
I'll give you the supply list below--you can hit the Shop Now button or one of the product images and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now and if you use the Host Code for this month (CAT2BCAH) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 X 4, rub embossing buddy over cardstock, stamp deer (Dashing Deer stamp set) in Versamark ink, sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder, heat with heat tool until shiny white.
3. Stamp JOY (Festher & Frost stamp set) in Real Red ink; adhere 3 red rhinestones. Adhere this unit to top of card base.
4. Run 1 1/4 X 4 Galvanized metallic paper through Big Shot in Tin Tile embossing folder; sponge with Stazon Jet Black ink; dry slightly with heat tool and rub off excess ink with tissue. Apply Champagne Mist Shimmer paint with brush and dry. Adhere this unit to bottom of card base.
5. Cut 14" red Satin ribbon, tie around card front at junction of the two top pieces.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply list--order now by hitting Shop Now or clicking on one of the below images: