If you missed last Tuesday Pizza Surprise Box check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2017/09/quick-easy-halloween-surprise-pizza-box.html
Today's box is great for small gifts, chocolates, set of note cards....it's a wonderful way to package an already wonderful gift. The best part is how easy and quick it is to make this package---who have a ton of time to make great packaging, right?
You can use the Shop Now button at the right side to enter my store and purchase your supplies. Remember to use this month's Hostess code (4QHU9AGE) and you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products from the new Holiday mini catalog from me for each $50 you purchase in product!
OK, here we go
1. Cut off 1/4" from the box flap. Fold on all the score lines and fold box together.
2. Cut a 1 X 2" piece of Window Sheet (Item # 142314) and glue dot one 1" end to the Inside bottom of the box front.
3. Use the embossing buddy on a 1/2 X 2 3/4" piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Stamp "HoHoHo" (Oh What Fun stamp set) in Versamark ink, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat with Heat Tool until shiny gold. Adhere to top 1" of the window sheet with glue dots.
5. Cut a 3 1/4 X 3 1/4 piece of gold/white plaid Year to Cheer designer paper; cut a 3 3/8 X 3 3/8 piece of gold foil cardstock. Adhere these together with glue dots (Item #103683); adhere this unit to box top with glue dots.
6. Adhere a small gold foil doily to center of box top with glue dots.
7. Use embossing buddy on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock, stamp small snowflake in Versamark ink, sprinkle with gold embossing powder, heat with Heat tool until shiny gold. Punch out with 1" circle punch; adhere to center of doily with glue dot. Adhere star to middle of snowflake (Metallic Enamel shape Item #141678).
Your gift is ready for giving!
Here's the supply list--order your supplies today using the Shop Now button at the right side.