Today we're using the same design template as Tuesday but using the flower from the Blended Seasons stamp set--I used the paper snips to trim this out. I use the separate leaf stamp for the stamping around the focal point and colored all with the new Assortment 2 Watercolor Pencils blended with the Blender Pens...quick, fun, & easy coloring! Note: Here's Tuesday's link if you missed it http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2018/08/simple-simple-simple-2-blended-seasons-card.html).
Things to remember:
*The Blended Seasons stamps, framelits, & bundles are ONLY AVAILABLE in AUGUST! This limited edition stamp set/framelits will not be available after August--you'll want to grab it now while supplies last. The water color pencils are NOT part of the bundle (Stampin'Up! states these may be offered at some future time.)
*We are having a class in my studio August 26th, 1PM to create 3 more card designs (3 of each) using the awesome bundle, so sign up for that now - only 10 spaces open. Note--if you can't come to class you can just order the card packets--you will have the stamps and framelits if you order the bundle. (Reservations required: Fee $25). Call 410 836 8016 or email: email@example.com.
*August is Bonus Days---for each $50 in product (excludes Shipping/Tax) Stampin'Up! will email you a $5 coupon to spend in September (be sure Stampin'Up! has your correct email address because they will send it to the one they have on file)
Note: the new Holiday Mini Catalog is on it's way to our stampers---if you don't have a demonstrator and you'd like to get a copy of this new mini---contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410 836 8016 and I'd love to get a copy in your hands.
1. Cut Lovely Lipstick cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4. (cardbase) Stamp the flower image (Blended Seasons stamp set) in Lovely Lipstick ink randomly over the card front.
2. Stamp the flower image in Stazon black ink on scrap Simmery White cardstock. Color center flower/leaves with Cherry Cobbler & Granny Apple Green watercolor pencils; blend color with Blender pens. Cut out colored image with paper snips.
3. Cut 2 X 5 1/2 Shimmery White cardstock. Stamp verse (Blended Seasons stamp set) in Stazon Black ink. Attach above flower to the left with dimensionals.
4. Stamp leaf image in Stazon black in around the verse and attached flower; color with Granny Apple Green watercolor pencils; blend with Blender pens. Adhere 3 small rhinestones.
5. Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 1/2 X 2 1/8; adhere stamped cardstock to this with liquid glue; attach this unit to the card front with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for sending.
Here's the supply list--click on the Shop Now button or on one of the images below and order your supplies from my store: