One of our favs Remarkable You is Retiring! I thought it would be fun to focus on some retiring creations in the next few days so we can maximize our use of these products.
Recently Sandi's Stampers held a card SWAP and several swappers used retiring sets (unbeknownst at the time)---so I picked a few that we can use as samples for our review of retiring stamp sets (and other products).
I'll give you the directions below followed by the list of supplies.
*Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed until 5/27--all other retiring products are here only while supplies last!
*Place your order as soon as possible to have the best chance of having the products available--once they are gone--they won't be back
*If you place your order online (through my store) and you enter this month's Hostess Code (QK6UFZNJ) I will send you $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Here are the directions:
1. Cut Melan Mambo cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 5 1/2; cut 2 X 5 3/8 Melan, run through Layering Leaves embossing folder & adhere to right side of card front with liquid glue.
2. Lay a strip of Pick a Pattern Washi tape along the right side of the card front.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 7/8 X 2 1/2, stamp flower (Remarkable You) in Archival Black ink, color with Melan Mambo marker and highlight with Wink of Stella
4. Cut Silver foil paper 8 X 2 5/8, adhere the above stamped image to this with glue dots; adhere to card front with liquid glue
5. Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 5/8 X 1, stamp "You are remarkable" in Archival black ink; cut Melan Mambo cardstock 2 3/4 X 1 1/8; adhere the stamped image to this with liquid glue. Adhere this unit to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is complete and ready to mail!
Here's the supply list--shop through my store now to get your supplies: