Today we're creating another Lighted Graceful Glass Designer Vellum Take 2! If you missed the first one Tuesday, check it out here...http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2018/09/great-convenient-storage-for-big-shot-dies.html
Today's card has a holiday set of colors--we're coloring with Poppy Parade and Old Olive..the basic card design is the same so it's quite easy to substitute a different window of vellum and enjoy a completely new card.
I'll give you the directions and then the list of supplies so you can purchase what you need.
*Use the August Bonus Coupons during September so the do not expire.
*If you purchase on line and use this month's Host code (4UGP9PMX) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut 4 X 12 from Old Olive 12 X 12 cardstock; score at 4" from each end. Use the Layering Square Framelit that is just smaller than 3" and cut out a square in one of the end panels.
2. Cut 3 1/2 X 3 1/2 Gold Glimmer paper; using the same framelit used in Step 1, cut out a centered square from this. Adhere Tear & Tape to the underside.
3. Cut a 3 X 3 from the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum (see pic for design); color top side with the following Stampin'Blends: Poppy Parade, Old Olive.
4. Remove the backing from the Tear & Tape and center over the Vellum square (recommend laying the vellum on a plastic surface to prevent the Tear & Tape from sticking to an unwanted surface).
5. There will be "unstuck" tape which we will use to stick this square unit over the square hole cut in the 12 X 12 base piece. (Again, lay on nonsticking surface) Fold the 12 X 12 piece into a triangle with the vellum on the outside.
6. Using the lattice from the Petals & More thinlets, cut lattice from Gold Glimmer paper; adhere to the inner base with liquid glue--see pic for placement. With your finger lift the inner edge of the lattice piece to act as a stop for the triangle front.
7. Cut a 3 3/4 X 3 3/4 square from gold foil--adhere to inner middle square of the triangle with glue dots; Cut 3 3/4 X 3 gold foil and adhere to inside bottom of the triagle (these will help reflect the tea light.)
Insert the lighted tea light inside the triangle.
Your lighted card is ready to enjoy!
Here is the supply list...click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you will be in my store!</