What a great place card, tea favor, party favor or cute gift--this Teeny Tiny Teacup is just precious! Since it's created with paper, I filled it with a Ferrero Rocher Chocoloate...does it get any better?
Teeny Tiny Tea cup
Teeny Tiny Tea cup - Side view
And, you'll never guess what you use to create it! The Stampin'Up! Gift Bag Punch Board. I just love it when we can find more uses for an already awesome piece of equipment. We can create pretty gift bags for a variety of gift sizes & this little cutie too.
The directions are below & supply list at the bottom...use the Shop now button to order through my store and remember:
*Sale-a-bration last through 3/31/17---however---freebies are available while supplies last!
*Earn 4 Stampin'Up! SAB freebies--get a reward from me-- Window Box filled with chocolate & $5 coupon for Stampin'Up! product!
*And-place your order online before 3/30 & use this month's hostess code (AWSR23GU), your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Stampin'Up! gift certificate--once for each $50 in product that you order!
Here's how to create the Teeny Tiny Teacup:
1. Cut a circle from Blushing Bride cardstock with the Layering Circle framelit that measures nearly 3" in diameter.
2. Adhere Lacey Doily to circle with multipurpose liquid glue (the saucer.)
3. Cut a piece of Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (butterflies design) 2 X 6''; score on the long side every 3/4".
4. Cut off the last segment (3/4 X 2); fold in half lengthwise & glue to hold it's shape (cup handle).
5. Place short edge of the 2 X 5 1/4 piece on the "Start" line of the Gift Bag punch board & punch. Then place the next score line on the "Start" line & punch--repeat to the end. Place the last edge on the "Start" line & punch. It should look like:
6. With bone folder (Item #102300), curl the "mountains" inward. Overlap & glue the 2 end "mountains" with liquid glue--forming a circle with the 6 curled mountains facing inward.
7, Place a small puddle of glue in doily/saucer center. Carefully set the "mountains" in the puddle & form the bottom of the cup--hold the cup in place until the glue sets.
8. Curve the handle in the shape of a question mark (?)--glue to the cup side forming the handle--see the side picture above.
9. Punch butterfly from the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper with the Bitty Butterfly punch--adhere to the top of the handle with a glue dot.
10. Stamp "friend to friend" (Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set) with Archival Basic Black ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the Classic Label punch--adhere to cup with a glue dot. Adhere wooden flower with a glue dot to end of label. Add shred to the cup & pop in the Ferrero Rocher chocolate!
Cup is completed!
Here are the supplies--use the Shop Now button: