I'm going to show you the Easiest Quickest DIY Easter Treat bag Ever! OK, let's face it--if your Easter treats are not ready to go by now you are looking for a super easy quick way to make them look awesome with minimal time & effort-- right?
Cute, right? No bows to tie--this will really appeal to some of you. Best part is that the designer series paper I'm using is free (Sale-a-bration freebie) & you can get 2 treat bags from a single sheet. This works great with any designer paper for any occasion--so download this info & you can use it over & over again.
I'll give you the simple directions & then the supply list for re-creating this cutie. Remember...
*Sale-a-bration ends this Saturday night at midnight--for each $50 in product that you purchase you can select a free item from the SAB brochures (download them here Download 20180216_SAB18-2_en-US & here Download 03.15.18_FLYER_3RD_RELEASE_SAB_US)
*For every 4 SAB freebies you earn you'll receive a reward box of chocolates & a $5 gift card from me! (P.S. You can earn as many as you want!)
*If you place your order online and use this month's host code (ZA6YXWHN) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me!
1. Cut Bubbles & Fizz designer series paper ( Lemon Lime Twist bubble pattern) 6 X 12"
2. On the short side score at 2 inches; on the long side score at 3 1/2, 5 3/4, 9 1/4, 11 1/2. Use bone folder to form nice creases on the score lines.
3. Use Tear & Tape on the end (good side) with the 1/2" flap end, remove covering & adhere tab to the (wrong side) of the opposite end (forming a square tube).
4. On the bottom where the 2" score line intersects the vertical score lines, cut up the 4 score lines to the 2" score mark; fold in 2 smaller sides.
5. Place Tear & Tape on wrong side of 2 larger flaps, remove covering from tape & fold over 2 small flaps & then last large flap. This forms the bag bottom.
6. Pinch front & back of bag together on both sides by pinching the sides between your fingers and pushing in on the side. Fold doily over top of bag & hold in place with gold clip.
7. Stamp bunny in Archival black ink on Whisper White cardstock, color image with Wink of Stella. Use Pink Powder marker on the ears, nose & bow. Punch out with 1 1/8" scalloped circle punch. Punch a 1 3/8" scalloped circle from Lemon Lime Twist glimmer paper...adhere both circles together with glue dots. Adhere 2 small rhinestones to tag & slip tag under gold clip.
Your bag is ready for treats!
Here are the supplies you'll need to purchase by clicking on the images below and go right into my store