We are now nearing the end of Week 1 of Using New Stampin'Up! Designer Series Paper AND "Buying 3 + Get 1 FREE! Earlier this week we used Designer paper as a "cutout" to give our cards some pizzazz. (If you missed it click here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2018/07/free-stampinup-designer-series-paper-1.html). Today we're going to do the reverse...we're "cutting out" some of the Designer paper to add really pretty interest to our card...here it is:
We used the Eclectic Layers thinlet and cut out some of the designer paper so we see the layer of cardstock underneath...what a difference that small action makes in the professional look of the card. You can use any of the new Stampin'Up! Designer Series Papers to use this fun technique.
Remember, the Designer Series Paper Sale lasts all month...however I advise getting yours now. This sale is bound to attach the inventory and low supplies might mean a wait--so order now while supplies are good! Buy 3 packs of DSP (the ones listed in the attached brochure Download 07.01.18_FLYER_DSP_SALE_US) AND Get 1 FREE. If you place your order online and use the current Host code 4VRD2FBM you will receive $5 in Stampi'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Following the directions for making this card are the Designer Papers that are on sale and the product used for today's card- -click on any of the images to get into my store to place your order.
1. Cut Mango Melody cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Tea Room Designer Series Paper (Coastal Cabana design) 4 X 5 1/4; using the background thinlets (Eclectic Layers thinlets) cut the design in the upper part of the paper (magnetic platform, Precision base plate, paper, die, standard cutting pad). With a sponge (141337) and Coastal Cabana ink (147097) sponge the outer edge to give it the "look' of another layer. Adhere this to the card base using liquid glue.
3. Cut the solid flower (Eclectic Layers thinlets) from Mango Melody cardstock; cut the flower outline from Calypso Coral cardstock (122925). Glue these together with liquid glue and adhere to card front with a dimensional.
4. Cut leaf stem from Bermuda Bay cardstock (131197), slip under flower and glue with liquid glue.
5. Stamp with your favorite greeting in Stazon Jet Black ink. Your card is ready for sending!
Here are the supplies and the Designer Papers that are on sale--click on any of the images and you'll be in my store--order yours now!