I'm focusing on quick & easy...everyone wants to be having summer fun but still be creative. We're using the Tropical Escape Designer Series Papers---a group of terrific summery designs---tons of selections to choose from.
The card directions are below followed by the Supply List. The DSP sale ends July 31st...so you want to order now to get your free designer paper. Hit the Shop Now button or click on one of the product images below --you'll be in my store. Between 7/16 & 7/31 you have 2 Specials to choose from:
*Submit your online order using Host code 4VRD2FBM and for each $50 in product that you order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'UP! product from me (my choice)
*Submit your online order using Host code 4XBU4TDD and for each $50 in product that you order you'll receive a Thank you + $5 off Coupon for your next class at my studio.
1. Cut Granny Apple Green cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base); Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 X 3 3/4, adhere to card base with liquid glue.
2. Cut designer paper (I used the pictured pattern from Tropcial Escape pack) 3 5/8 X 4 7/8. Adhere 5" piece of Granny Apple textured ribbon around middle using glue dots--tuck ends around back. Adhere DSP to card front with liquid glue.
3. Stamp "You are the greatest" (Tropical Chic stamp set) in Stazon Jet Black in on a piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, punch out with Tailored Tag punch. Using the small background stamp in black ink....stamp randomly around the verse.
4. Punch gold glimmer paper with the same punch, cut down the middle horizontally & attach to back of above tag with glue dots. spreading apart slightly so it forms a border around the verse punch.
5. Adhere Tropical element flower above the verse with a glue dot. Using 2 strands of linen thread tie a blow & adhere to flower front with a glue dot. Attach whole unit over ribbon with dimensionals.
Ready for sending!
Below are the Supplies--use Shop now button or click on one of the images below --go shopping in my store!