Today we're going to play with something---It's All New! We've been waiting so long to get our hands on some of the new stuff out of the big new Stampin'Up! catalog. (If you haven't received your new catalog, contact me right away 410 836 8016 or email@example.com and I'll get yours in the mail to you!)
I'm using some pre-colored Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes--that makes the stamping go really quickly. The focal point is from the Varied Vases Bundle--a cute little stamp set and its coordinating punch--yes, I said punch---it's really awesome and you can do tons of variations with it and the stamp set.
I'm going to give you the directions followed by a list of supplies...remember...
You can begin placing orders from the new big Stampin'Up! catalog about 2PM Eastern time today (6/1/18)
If you place your order online and use this month's Host code (BBBRN4DK), you will receive $5 in product for each $50 in product that you order online using this host code--that's an extra 10% value for you!
Here's the directions:
1. Stamp the " scalloped table top" in Stazon Jet Black ink on the Bermuda Bay watercolored Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes.
2. Punch a vase from Bermuda Bay cardstock using the Vases Builder punch. "Sit" this on the table top and with a pencil mark the top of the vase.
3. Using the stem (Varied Vases stamp set) stamp 2 stems in Stazon Black ink (#101406) that end in the vase "line" you drew --I recommend laying a piece of copy paper right below the line so that you don't have to worry about the stems extending outside the vase.
4. Add the punched vase to the table top using mini dimensionals--position so the stems are sticking out the vase top.
5. Punch two tulips from Lovely Lipstick cardstock and using mini dimensionals add these to the stamped stems.
6. Stamp Hello (Varied Vases stamp set) in Stazon Black ink --see card for placement.
Your notecard is ready for sending!
Here is a list of the products we used---hit the Shop Now button (after 2PM today 6/1/18) to order your supplies: