Did you know Flirty Flowers Soon Gone for Good! That's right...they are retiring soon. Before they vanish forever, I wanted to share another Sandi's Swapper's cards using this lovely set. This card was created by Maggie McGhan...pretty cool, right?
Do you see the the shadowed effect of the flowers--I'll explain how she did that in the directions below. Following the directions I'll give you the shopping list for items you'll need to re-create this cutie.
*Retiring stamp set are guaranteed until May 25th but all other retiring products are gone when supplies are gone...so don't delay placing your order for the retiring products. You can download the retiring products list here Download AC Retired List-US and here Download OCC Retired List-US
*If you place your order onlnine and enter this month's Host code (PJXK4Y3D) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Here are the directions:
1. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 5 1/4 X 4; run though Big Shot in Garden Trellis embossing folder and adhere to card front using liquid glue.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 X 2; stamp flower stem (Flirty Flower stamp set) in Smokey Slate ink. Let dry well while cleaning stamp.
4. Rub embossing buddy over cardstock, stamp image again in Versamark in slightly offsetting the image from the smokey slate image. Sprinkle with Silver embossing powder, heat with heat tool until shiny silver. Adhere 3 large rhinestones (see card for placement)
5. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 1/4 X 2 1/4, adhere the above stamped image to this using Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere unit to left of card front using dimensionals.
6. On Whisper White cardstock (rub first with embossing buddy) stamp Happy Birthday (Sweet Cupcake stamp set) in Versamark ink, sprinkle with Silver embossing powder, heat with Heat Tool until shiny silver. Punch out verse with Duet Banner punch. Punch out another banner in Daffodil Delight; cut in middle and affix to back of white banner (so that yellow shows on each end--see card sample) with liquid glue. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for mailing!
Here is the supply list , click on Shop Now button or on one of the images below to shop in my store: