This card was created by one of our card swappers, Laura Thacker...she did an awesome job using that beautiful Designer Series Paper, Sweet Soiree. This design is great because you can substitute many of your designer papers. This one happens to be retiring soon so if you fall in love with it you better grab it fast before supplies run out!
I'm going to give you directions for this card that are slightly different than Laura used but the resulting card will look just like Laura's.
I'll give you the directions for this card and then I'll provide the supply list...remember
*The retired items will be available as long as supplies last (except for stamps and they are guaranteed until 5/27)--so don't delay ordering your supplies. The retiring products lists can be downloaded here Download AC Retired List-US and here Download OCC Retired List-US
*If you place your order online and use this month's Host code (PJXK4Y3D) you will receive $5 in product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase. Use the Shop Now button or click on one of the product images below to shop in my store.
Here are the directions:
1. Cut 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Red Rose cardstock, score the long side at 4 1/4. (card base)
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, adhere to front card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut flower pattern (Sweet Soiree DSP) 2 X 5 1/2; adhere to front top of card base with liquid glue
4. Cut polka dot pattern (Sweet Soiree DSP) 1 1/4 X 5 1/2; adhere to front bottom of card base with liquid glue
5. Stamp "Today blooms just for you" (Perennial Birthday stamp set) in Flirty Flamingo ink on the white space showing between the 2 pieces of DSP
6. On Whisper White cardstock, stamp "..Best." (Apron of Love) in Flamingo; stamp "Mom" (Apron of Love) in Marina Mist ink; stamp "..EVER.." (Apron of Love) in Flirty Flamingo ink. Cut out with Layering circle die.
7. Cut Stitched Shape Circle slightly larger than the above circle in Marina Mist cardstock; adhere these 2 circles with liquid glue. Adhere this unit to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here is the supply list--use the Shop Now button or click on one of the product images below to shop in my store: