Look at that background paper---we are creating that with a FREE stamp set called Eclectic Expressions. Now I have to admit--when I first saw this stamp set it did not overwhelm me at first glance....then I started playing with it and find it creeping up on my fav list! I really do like what I can do with it--and there are several pieces that really provide limitless possibilities with alternating images and inks....tune in on Friday and see what else I did with this set. Plus it has 2 universal verses which make it a must have set!
You can get this FREE stamp set during Sale-a-bration (ends March 31st) with a $50 purchase. Of course, there are tons of other FREE items you can get....click here if you need the brochure Download 20180216_SAB18-2_en-USe.
Also, if you earn 4 Sale-a-bration freebies from Stampin'Up! you will receive a reward from me (as many as you want)! The reward is a lovely box of chocolates plus a $5 gift certificate.
And...if that's not enough, when you place an online order for $50 in my store and you use the Host Code for the current month (PUKPWHXA)--you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me also! Have fun earning your freebies.
Order your supplies in my store by hitting the Shop Now button or by clicking on one of the images below.
Here' how to create this card:
1. Cut Lemon Lime Twist cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Shimmery White cardstock 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; using the largest image (Eclectic Expressions) stamp randomly over this piece with Bermuda Bay ink. Then fill in with the same image using Lemon Lime Twist ink.
3. Stamp "Thank You' (Eclectic Expressions) down the front of this piece in Basic Black Archival ink (see sample).
4. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 3/4 X 5. Adhere under the Shimmery White piece with liquid glue.
5. Cut 16" piece of 1/8" Bermuda ribbon (Simmery Ribbon Pack - another Sale-a-bration freebie); tie around the above unit in a bow.
6. Adhere this to the card front with liquid glue. Adhere 3 rhinestones in a rough triangle.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list--order what you need through my store--Shop Now button or click on one of the images below: