The only stamping is the verse! Yes, we are using another design from the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper...no paper snipping & no traditional "coloring"....just a bit of brayering! I pulled out the sponge brayer & my Calypso Coral + Daffodill Delight stamp pads & presto--gorgeous color with minimal work! Look at all the other wonderful designs in this pack of designer paper...the options are endless...even if brayering is too much coloring for you--just go with these beautiful black/white images & have fantastic cards.
If you missed Tuesday's cards--you'll definitely want to check those out too http://www.sandilovesstampingyou'.com/2018/01/whether-you-like-to-or-not-this-is-awesome.html
And...one of my stampers, Nancy Neal, emailed a picture of her project that was just right on for that post on Tuesday...I want to share it with you...isn't it awesome! Great job, Nancy and thanks so much for sharing with us.
I'll give you the directions below for toady's project & you can hit the Shop Now button -- get your supplies from my store & remember
Sale-a-bration is on --for each $50 in product that you purchase you'll select a free item from the Sale-a-bration mini catalog, & when you earn 4 of those you'll receive a bonus from me (Beautiful box of chocolates with a $5 gift certificate)
If you shop online & use this month's Host code (PUKPWHXA) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
These are the card directions:
1. Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 4 1/4 x 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base). Dry emboss card front with Garden Trellis embossing folder.
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock at 3 1/8 X 4 1/8; adhere to center of card front using glue.
3. Cut Petal Passion designer series paper (see card for design I used) 3 X 4...note, by cutting this size you get 12 card fronts from a single sheet of designer paper. Lay this on scrap paper & ink up one Sponge Brayer with Calypso Coral ink.
Roller randomly leaving some white space.
4. Ink up the other Sponge brayer (2 per pack) with Daffodil Delight ink & brayer the remaining white space. Add 3 rhinestones to the 3 most central flower centers
5. On scrap So Saffron cardstock stamp With Sympathy (Teeny Tiny Wishes--includes 24 verses that fit this space) in Archival Basic Black ink. Cut out with the Classic Label punch. Cut another label with the Classic Label punch from Gold Glimmer paper. Cut this label in half lengthwise...separating the 2 halves, glue dot them to the back of the So Saffron label. Using mini dimensionals adhere this unit to the lower left of the cardfront.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here are the supplies--click on one of the images to get into my store for shopping your needed supplies: