Need something quick, small, cute---today I'll show you How to Make a Quick Sweet Treat!
Isn't he adorable! This is a great little treat for office workers, small groups, kids, and adults.
The directions & the supply list are below. Purchase your supplies by hitting the Shop Now button (at the right) or
Click on one of the images in the supply list to to directly into my store. Remember to use this month's Host code (QU4XUPVU) to receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product directly from me as a thank you for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Here's how to whip up this cutie:
2. On back side, glue 2 twigs (arms) with liquid glue & attach a chocolate treat with a glue dot
3. Cut Basic Black cardstock (2 pieces) 1/2 X 2 1/2 (hat brim). Cut black cardstock 2 X 2 & use the Envelope Punch board to round the top corners & punch a divit at the 1" mark (the center) (hat base). Cut Real Red cardstock 1 X 2" (cut 2) & adhere to the bottom front/back of hat base using multipurpose liquid glue. Sandwich hat between folded body base (about 1/4" up from the bottom of the hat base) with liquid glue. Adhere hat brim (front/back with dime1nsionals).
4. Punch large & small holly leaf (Holly Builder punch) from Garden Green cardstock & the berries from Red Glimmer paper---adhere to hat band with glue dots.
5. Punch 2 eyes from black cardstock using Cookie Cutter builder punch (itme # 140396). Adhere to face with glue dots. Cut small triangle from Pumpkin Pie cardstock for nose (adhere with glue dot)6. Using 1 3/8" circle punch, punch mouth--punch once (toss that piece and keep the scrap) slip one side of the punch up & punch again. Adhere to face with liquid glue.
6. Punch bow from red glimmer with Holly builder punch--adhere at throat with glue dot. Punch 3 buttons with 1/2" circle punch from Silver glimmer paper--adhere with glue dot.
7. Stamp snowflake (Smitten Mitten stamp set) in Marina Mist ink & punch with 1" circle punch (Make 2); cut 4" piece 1/8" silver ribbon & adhere one end to the back of the snowflake circle & adhere the other end to the other circle using glue dots. Adhere the 2 circles together with another glue dot -- loop over arm. Adhere a Clear faceted gem to the center of the front snowflakes.
You are done! Isn't that a great treat to send someone?
Here are the supplies--use the Shop Now button or click on one of the images below to order your supplies now!