We are still celebrating October's Stampin'Up! special deal - Designer Series Paper - Get One FREE!
Select 4 Designer Series Papers (click here for the list Download B3G1DSP_Flyer_US ---you purchase 3 and get the 4th one FREE---YOU select the one to get free and it can be the most expensive one!
Use the Shop Now button at the right--it lands you directly in my store and use the current Host Code (CRD7QPG) when you check out! You'll receive from me $5 in Stampin'Up! product from the Holiday Mini!
I'm in love with the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP)--and one of the papers features beautiful sunflowers--so I decided since this paper is on sale and I love sunflowers, I'd create a lovely simple card.
Do you love it? This design is so simple that you can use your favorite DSP to create your own card. I'm going to give you the directions and you can create yours!
Remember that we are still celebrating World Card-Making Day (it ends October 10th)--the Fast Fuse is no longer on the list (supplies ran out--bu later SU will bring back that offer for a few days). Here's the brochure for 15% off items Download Wcmd brochure---click on any of the supply items below or hit the Shop Now button and go shopping!
Here's how to create this lovely card:
1. Cut Soft Sky cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score on the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Designer Series Paper (Painted Autumn - sunflower) 2 1/4 X 5 1/2; adhere to bottom of card front with multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut 14" Soft Sky Classic Weave ribbon, wrap around card front at the top of the DSP, tie in a knot--use a glue dot to secure the knot to the card front.
4. Stamp 'thinking of you' (Feather Together stamp set) in Archival Basic Black ink above the DSP on the right side.
5. Cut a sunflower from the same DSP using your paper snips and adhere to the left top of the card front with dimensionals (item#104430),
Your card is complete--now think of someone who needs a sunflower in their day and mail it out to them!
Here are the supplies--go shopping in my store to get what you need: