Do you recognize the light green paper on top? Maybe not...it's the Just Add Color Designer Series Specialty Paper. Originally, white with black inked designs...but I used the Sponge Brayer to add color--talk about quick--a few swipes and you are done! I used a bit more ink at the top and less at the bottom giving a sort of ombre effect---but you can make it all one shade if you like.
Nice thing about the sponge brayers is that when you are finished you just rinse them in tap water and let them dry--ready for the next use.
I did add a bit of pizzazz by cutting a single leaf from the DSP and coloring with the Lemon Lime Twist marker which adds a pretty focal point.
I'm going to give you step by step directions and then give you the supply list so you can purchase your supplies from my store using the Shop Now button at the side of the page.
When ordering online, remember to use the current month Hostess code and receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase. The code for August is 2SEBQ4GB.
And, if you received $5 coupons from Stampin'Up! in July, you can spend them now in my store--hit the Shop Now button.
Here are the directions:
1. Cut Lemon Lime Twist cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2.
2. Cut Just Add Color (sheet with leaves) at 5 1/8 X 3 7/8; using the sponge brayer add Lemon Lime Twist Classic Ink by rolling the sponge over the ink pad and then rolling over the designer paper...cover evenly or ombre style.
3. Cut Tranquil Tide cardstock 4 x 5 1/4; adhere designer paper to this piece using multipurpose liquid glue.
4. Cut a 20" piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon; wrap around above unit and tie in a bow.
5. Cut a single leaf from remaining designer paper, color with Lemon Lime Twist Stampin'Write marker (In Color markers 2017-2019, Item# 144247). Adhere under bow with a dimensional.
6. Add 3 small Metallic Enamel shapes to leaf to add that final professional touch!
Your card is completed--now send it to someone whose day needs a boost!
Here is the supply list--use the Shop Now button to order what you need to create this card: