This method of applying glitter is really easy, limited mess, & no glue--now that should please some of you greatly!
I'm going to give you step by step directions & you can use the Supply list to order your supplies using the Shop Now button to shop in my store. Don't forget if you use the Host code for this month (7MQNATZF), you will be entered into a drawing for $50 in Stampin'Up! products. This is the last month of this reward special...stay tuned next month to see what surprise I have for you when you order online!
Here's how to do it:
1. Cut Night of Navy cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4"(card base)
2. Cut Floral Boutique designer series paper 4 3/8 X 4 1/4, adhere to middle of the card base front using multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 3/4 X 3 1/2, center over the DSP and adhere with liquid glue
4. Cut Navy cardstock 4 5/8 X 3 3/8, adhere to white cardstock with liquid glue.
5. Cut the small rose (Rose Garden Thinlet Dies) from Whipser White cardstock using the Precision Base plate & when you remove it from the Big Shot, use the Die Brush to remove the waste pieces before you remove the thinlet from the cardstock. (Big Shot sandwich, Magnetic base plate, Precision base plate, cardstock, die, standard cutting pad).
6. Turn rose to back side & adhere packing tape (I used Scotch brand because it is very substantial), cut around the rose outline with Paper Snips (Item #103579) discarding the excess tape. Don't touch the sticky side of the tape excessively to keep it very sticky. Turn to the sticky side and sprinkle liberally with Gold Glitter. Shake off excess. Using liquid glue adhere the flower to the top of the card front.
7. Stamp Happy Birthday (Rose Wonder stamp set) in Night of Navy Ink, using the label framelit (Rose Garden thinlets) cut out with the Big Shot (use above sandwich); adhere to lower card front with liquid glue.
Your card is completed---isn't it just the prettiest?
Now I have a confession, the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper is out of stock....forever....so I would recommend substituting Island Indigo cardstock (#122923) and ink (#126986) and the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper (#141654) for an equally lovely card. In fact, try your own choice of designer paper and cardstock--send me a picture and I'll post it right here with your credit--I'd love to see what you make!
Here's the supply list. Use the Shop Now button to order from my store.