I had so much fun Tuesday with that glittery card I did another one, hence, Glitter without Glue--Packing Tape Method, Take 2. If you missed Tuesday's post, check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2017/05/glitter-without-glue.html. So here's today's creation.
I"ll give you the step by step directions for this one too. Use the Shop now button to order your supplies from my store. Remember to use the host code for this month (7MQNATZF). When you use this code your name is entered in the monthly drawing for a $50 certificate for Stampin'Up! product. This is the last month of this reward. Tune in next month to see what reward you'll get for placing an online order through my store.
Here's how to do it:
1. Cut Bermuda Bay cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4"(card base)
2. Cut Moroccan designer series paper 4 3/8 X 4 1/4, adhere to middle of the card base front using multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4 3/4 X 3 1/2, center over the DSP and adhere with liquid glue
4. Cut Bermuda Bay cardstock 4 5/8 X 3 3/8, adhere to white cardstock with liquid glue.
5. Cut the large flower (Falling Flowers Thinlet Dies) from Very Vanilla cardstock using the Precision Base plate & when you remove it from the Big Shot, use the Die Brush to remove the waste pieces before you remove the thinlet from the cardstock. (Big Shot sandwich, Magnetic base plate, Precision base plate, cardstock, die, standard cutting pad).
6. Turn flower to back side & adhere packing tape (I used Scotch brand because it is very substantial), cut around the flower outline with Paper Snips (Item #103579) discarding the excess tape. Don't touch the sticky side of the tape excessively to keep it very sticky. Turn to the sticky side and sprinkle liberally with SGold Glitter. Shake off excess. Using liquid glue adhere the flower to the top of the card front.
7. Stamp Thinking of You (Feather Together stamp set) in Archival Basic Black Ink on lower card front.
Your card is completed!
Here's the supply list. Use the Shop Now button to order your supplies from my store!