We've got new toys to play with so I made something Fast and Fancy for you! The new toys are called Eastern Palace Suite and they are available by Bundle only (there are 2 bundles--one for the beginning crafter and one for the avid crafter).
They include an awesome stamp set, 3 new In Colors (Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide) Ink Pads, Designer Series Paper, Gold Vinyl stickers, and FREE Very Vanilla Note cards & Envelopes. For the Avid Crafter the bundle includes these extras: cardstock pack (has Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim and Fresh Fig), Mini Tassels, and Eastern Medallion Thinlets, plus Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (FREE).
The full description is in the brochure atttached here Download Eastern_Palace_Flyer_NA
These bundles are available from May 1st - 31st--after that, the items are available in the new catalog but not at bundle price!
And obviously....the Free Notecards & Envelopes nor the Thick Very Vanilla cardstock will not be FREE!
Here's a Fast and Fancy card I created to get us started (tune back Friday for something fancier)!
I'll give you the directions for this cute card which goes together very quickly--but isn't it pretty? I just love tassels. Then I'll give you the Supply List. Use the Shop Now button to order the bundles (remember bundle prices are only valid until 5/31)
1. Cut Thick Very Vanilla cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Eastern Palace Designer Paper 4 1/4 X 3 and adhere to card base with multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut Tranquil Tide cardstock 1/2 X 4 1/4 and adhere with liquid glue above the designer paper.
4. Cut 16" Natural Trim Gold, tie around the card front in a knot. Cut about 8" white twine and loop the Tranquil Tide and metallic gold tassels on, then tie around the knot.
5. Stamp "to think of you is to smile" in Tranquil Tide ink. Adhere 3 gold Metallic Enamel shapes in a triangle.
Your card is complete---imagine what you can do with the other designer series paper designs!
Here are the supplies, use the Shop Now button to order your supplies (use this month's Hostess code 7MQNATZF be entered in the $50 Stampin'Up product drawing).