Easter is a bit late this year so we have some extra time to create an Easy Cute Easter Basket that we can fill with chocolate (really, did I have to tell you this) or other small treats (like money---you can always fill mine with money....just sayin').
The fun part is that you can create it in a multitude of Subtle colors and it's so easy you can whip one up in a matter of minutes!
Sale-a-bration is ending Friday (3/31/17)--so you can still order supplies and earn your Freebie but you need to order quickly.
Remember to use the current month hostess code that will be good until 3/29/17 AWSR23GU when your order reached $50--then your name will be entered into the drawing for a $50 Stampin'Up! product gift certificate.
Here are the directions with plenty of pics to help you with the steps and after that is the Supply list so you can order what you need to create these cuties!
1. Cut Flirty Flamingo cardstock 6 X 6 1/4; score the 6" side t 2 & 4" using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool & stylus; score the 6 1/4" side every 1 1/4" (1 1/4, 2 1/2, 3 3/4, 5). The photo shows black lines where the scoring occurs.
3. Holding the middle flap upright, fold the flap to the left over the center flap about halfway
4. Next fold the flap on the right of the middle flap over those 2 flaps.
5. Take the last right flap and fold it so that it is straight horizontal forming the basket rim; then take the last left flap and fold it so that is is straight horizontal forming the rest of the basket rim. Staple through all layers.
6. Cut a Lace Doily in half and glue to the center of the basket base with multipurpose liquid glue on both sides of the basket.
7. Punch a small flower from Flirty Flamingo (Petite Flower Punch). Lay the flower on your Piercing mat and use the stylus from your Scoring Tool to press gently down in the center of the flower to "dent" it--this gives you a cute 3D effect. Add a large rhinestone to the center. Adhere this to the top middle of the doily with a Glue Dot (Item #103683).
8. Repeat this on the opposite side. Your basket base is now complete.
9. cut a Flirty Flamingo cardstock 7 X 1"; stamp the small flower from Window Shopping stamp set in Flirty Flamingo classic ink. Using your bone folder gently curl this piece to form the basket handle.
10. Staple this handle in place inside the basket base and you are finished!
Fill basket with shred and goodies!
Here's the supply list. Use the Shop Now button and the Host Code (until 3/29):