(Stop the heavy breathing over those Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs--I knew that would get your attention!)
Here's a slightly different view...the trick to the "easy" is using the Lots to Love box die....you cut four--adhere them, add a handle and...you have a lovely Easter basket--the size of this one allows you to add tons of treats!
I'll give you the simple directsions to cut and assemble with a couple of tricks to help out. Following the steps is the supply list--you can click on any of the images and be in my store where you can purchase what you need!
Remember Sale-a-bration only lasts until 3/31---which is right around the corner. For each $50 in product that you purchase you can select a free item from the SAB brochures--click on these links to download Download 20180216_SAB18-2_en-US and Download 03.15.18_FLYER_3RD_RELEASE_SAB_US
If you earn 4 SAB freebies from Stampin'Up! you'll receive a bonus box of chocolates and a $5 coupon from me!
AND, if you use this month's host code (ZA6YXWHN) when you place your order online, you will also receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products from me!
Here we go:
1. Cut 4 "box" pieces using the box die (Lots to Love dies) from Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper (note: use the Magnetic Platform but do NOT use the Precision Base plate. Any time you have score lines in a framelit dies, do not use the Precision plate--it will cause the score lines to be cut, not scored)
2. Cut off from each piece--
*one side flap (be sure to cut the same side from each piece)--see small black arrow at the bottom
*the small flap near the box top on the side that you did not cut off the side flap--see small black arrow at the top
3. Score across each piece at 1 3/4 from the bottom (where the 2 black arrows are pointing). Fold on the score line and on 3 of the flaps, place Tear & Tape near the bottom edge (not near the fold line) on the "wrong" side.
4. Place Tear and Tape on the side flaps (see where the big black arrow is pointing. Remove the topping and adhere to the side of the next piece (where you already cut off the side flap). After you connect all 4--your box will be assembled except for the bottom.
5. Cut up on each box corner from the bottom to the cross score mark (1 3/4" score line)..this will be the bottom flap. Fold in the bottom flap that does NOT have Tear and Tape on it. The remove the tape topping from the opposite bottom flap and adhere to the first folded flap. Remove the tape topping from another flap and fold onto the folded flaps; repeat with the 4th flap. Your box bottom is completed.
6. Cut a 1 X 12" piece of designer paper, using liquid glue on the "good" side about 1 1/2" from each end---adhere this handle to the inside of the box---leaving the handle as long as you want. Fold down the curved flaps and, if desired secure to basket side with dimensionals (Item # 140430).
Stuff with goodies and you are ready for Easter gift-giving!
Here are the supplies--click on an image to go to my store and order your supplies: