I've had so much fun with this set so we're continuing with Simply Blended Seasons. Last week we created 2 cards with a simple design. I'm bringing that same design to this week's cards to show how a simple moving of the greeting below the focal point creates new fresh look!
This set's versatility covers all the seasons & multiple greetings...a super set to meet most card-giving occasions. The Blended Seasons Bundle is only available during August--after August you will not be able to purchase it---it's for a limited time only. There is also a new set of Watercolor pencils (not part of the bundle) that are new colors (these may be offered in a future publication).
Things to remember:
*The Blended Seasons stamps, framelits, & bundles are ONLY AVAILABLE in AUGUST! This limited edition stamp set/framelits will not be available after August--you'll want to grab it now while supplies last. The water color pencils are NOT part of the bundle (Stampin'Up! states these may be offered at some future time.)
*We are having a class in my studio August 26th, 1PM to create 3 more card designs (3 of each) using this bundle, sign up for that now. Note--if you can't come to class you can just order the card packets--you will have the stamps and framelits if you order the bundle. (Reservations required: Fee $25). Call 410 836 8016 or email: email@example.com.
*August is Bonus Days---for each $50 in product (excludes Shipping/Tax) Stampin'Up! will email you a $5 coupon to spend in September (be sure Stampin'Up! has your correct email address on file)
Note: the new Holiday Mini Catalog is on it's way to our stampers---if you don't have a demonstrator and you'd like to get a copy of this new mini---contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410 836 8016 and I'd love to get a copy in your hands.
1. Cut Crushed Currey cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base). Stamp leaf design randomly in Crushed Curry ink on card front.
2. Cut 2 1/4 X 5 1/2 Very Vanilla cardstock; stamp wheat image in Stazon Jet Black ink. Color wheat with Crushed Curry and Old Olive Stampin'Write markers. Add Wink of Stella to the wheat head. Adhere 3 gold Metallic pearls.
3. Cut 2 3/8 X 5 1/2 Soft Suede cardstock, adhere the stamped cardstock above to the Suede with liquid glue; adhere this unit to the card front with liquid glue..
4. Cut 16" gold edged satin ribbon around this unit & card front, tie in a knot.
5. Stamp 'Thank You' in Stazon Jet Black in below the wheat on the right side of the card front.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply list--Hit the Shop Now button & order what you need now: