I'm so excited about the new Stampin'Up! Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers! They are totally fun and super easy. We have 2 shades of each of the 12 color sets! This makes blending so easy...my only caution is to go easy on the dark shade to give yourself plenty of room to blend. And, more good news---you can purchase them as a pair or singly! That means if you use up one of the shades--you don't have to purchase the whole set--just replace the one you need!
That was very easy & I could just color with them all day. I use the darker shade first--then blend with the lighter shade. You can do the reverse---whichever feels more comfortable to you is fine! There are no hard fast rules. If you want to place a highlight (like light shining on an image) just pull off some color with the color lifter --this can also be used if you go outside the lines in coloring--I did go out a bit on the green leaves but was able to "push the color back into the leaf" with the lifter.
You'll be able to order these November 1st--I'm taking orders now & will be placing the first order 11/1...just email me (email@example.com) or call 410 836 8016. I'll order yours! Here's the entire list of products Download StampinBlends_2017_US (1) 11-1-17
These will make terrific Christmas or birthday gifts for your crafting family and friends! Order early to avoid any supply delays--these are going to be a great hit!
The rest of the supplies for creating this card are below...you can click on Shop Now button or on one of the images below and go directly into my store to place your order. Remember to use the Host code for October (CRD7YQPG) & you'll receive $5 in product from the Holiday Mini catalog from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score on the long side at 5 1/2. (cardbase)
2. Cut acorn print (Painted Autumn) Designer Series Paper 2 X 4 1/4; adhere to card front with multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Using Decorative Ribbon punch, punch a 4 1/4" ribbon border from Early Espresso cardstock; adhere at top of the DSP with liquid glue
4. Punch Stitched Circle (Stitched Shapes framelits) from Thick Vanilla cardstock; stamp acorn image (Count My Blessings stamp set) in Memento ink (this is important!). Note: lay the cardstock on an absorbent material (e.g. paper towel) so it doesn't bleed through on good cardstock.
5. Color image with Crumb Cake & the Old Olive Stampin'Blends. Adhere circle to top card front using dimesionals.
6. Tie bow in an 8" piece of Copper Trim & adhere to circle top with a glue dot!
Don't you just want to sit & blend more images? Met too! Place your order today & get the Stampin'Blends!