It's so easy and quick you'll wonder why you haven't done it before....punch out the Everyday label from a piece of card stock (make 2), then cut them in half on the long side
Now you can adhere them to the back of the circle unit on the card for a really quick and easy magic punched border. How fun is that?
I'm going to give you step by step instructions below along with the supply list. Click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store for shopping.
Remember, if you use the current month Host code (CAT2BCAH) when you check out, you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 4 1/4 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 5 1/2. (card base)
2. Cut designer paper (Country Lane) 4 X 5 1/4, adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Use embossing buddy on Whisper White cardstock, stamp image (Falling for Leaves) in Versamark, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat with Heat Tool until shiny gold. Add 3 metallic gold pearls.
4. Punch out image with 2 1/4" circle punch; cut circle from Shaded Spruce with 2 3/8" Layering Circle die, adhere to back of greeting circle with liquid glue.
5. Cut circle from gold glimmer paper with 2 5/8" Layering Circle die, adhere to back of above with glue dots.
6. Punch 2 labels from Blackberry Bliss cardstock, cut both in half on the long side (see picture above). Adhere these to the back of the circle unit with glue dots so the form a cross. Adhere this unit to the card front with domensionals (Item #104430)
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list--use the Shop Now button or click on one of the images below to purchase your supplies for this project: