As with Tuesday's card, my recommendation is to use the Precision Base Plate and the Die Brush to make this a simple but fabulous design.
Note: my photograpic skills leave much to be desired--this card is actually Melan Mambo--but you'd be hard pressed to identify that color from the photo!
Again, just changing the colors of the middle layer and the die cut can change the 'mood' of the card and fit the occasion that you need, Change 'Just a Note' to Congratulations, Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday, or My Sympathy---and you have a card that is both versatile and gorgeous!
I'll give you the directions followed by the supply list so you can order what you need to create this beauty. Remember there are tons of products retiring from the Stampin'Up! annual catalog and the Occasions mini--stamp sets are assured until 5/25--then just until supplies run out. All other products are only available while supplies last--some are already gone forever! Hurry now and order what you need to create this lovely card.
*Stampin'Up's Retiring list is downloadable here Download AC Retired List-US and here Download OCC Retired List-US--some of these products are already out of stock--so don't delay getting what you want. Order right now from my store before they are gone forever!
*If you place your order online and use this month's Host Code (QK6UFZNJ) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase!
Here are the card directions:
1. Cut Whisper White thick cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/5, score the long side at 4 1/4 (cardbase)
2. Cut Melan Mambo cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; adhere this to the card front with liquid glue
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4 X 5; adhere this to the Melan cardstock on card front.
4. Cut Melan Mambo cardstock approximately 3 1/2 X 4 1/2; cut flourish with the Flourish thinlet. Use this Big Shot sandwich: Magnetic Base, Precision Base plate, cardstock, die, standard cutting pad. Run die through 2-3 times. Leave die in place on cardstock and use the Die Brush over the thinlet to remove paper bits. After removing die from cardstock, use piercing tool to remove any other remaining bits of cardstock. Adhere this flourish to card front with liquid glue.
5. Stamp 'Just a Note' (Flourishing Phrases stamp set) in Melan Mambo ink in lower right corner.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list--use the Shop Now button or click on one of the images below to go to my store and place your order now: